Wednesday, June 13, 2007

G7 rise again !

Hi G7 kaki's , we back into business again , after 13 years ! I can't believe it ,

My suggestion is , why not for a start kick , we go for hiking or something related to health !

I understand some of us may have difficulties on doing that , we may start slow and later go for something big !



As for a starter , we may plan a day , most probabaly Sunday morning , to conquer Bukit Jambul first ! By doing this we may meet each other and discuss the next plan , which will be much more effective ! Just a suggestion , Let me know your concern.



Healthy Family ! Wealthy family !

1 comment:

Group7 said...

I agree with Sara, we should not only focussing on food, fun and wealth but also need to consider on our health. It's a good idea to start at Bkt Jambul. For the past months, i have been going for hiking at bkt jambul every Thursday at 5.30pm. You can join me as well if you're interestd on weekdays after work.

Anyway, I can't make it on Sunday, is it ok on Saturday morning? Yes, let's go for hiking... and build a good health!!!! Come on guys and gals! Give your vote to Sara!